Curley & Pynn
Experience is the best teacher. The ultimate goal of Curley & Pynn’s internship program is to provide you with the opportunity to use as many public relations and marketing communications tools as possible in a real-world setting. Nothing beats on-the-job training, and we empower our interns to explore and discover the field they’ve been studying. Our interns have the opportunity to: author news releases and newsletter articles; manage media list building, pitching and monitoring coverage; staff client events; participate in brainstorming sessions for special projects; and craft marketing copy and collateral.
- Experience writing in AP Style required (i.e., Writing for PR course)
- Previous internship experience and senior-level class status preferred
- On-site preferred
- 1 internship position
- 20 hours per week
- Our team follows the latest CDC guidance
- Fall, Spring, Summer
- Students not taking the internship for credit may receive compensation of $12/hour
- To apply, please send a resume and writing samples.
Assist Account Managers with online advertising optimizations and campaign management within Google Ads, Facebook and Instagram. Regularly conduct Keyword Research and testing to develop a full Ads campaign. Copywriting for online media advertising campaigns. Develop on-site search engine optimization guides.
- Google Ads experience preferred
- Google Analytics experience preferred
- A passion for problem solving and learning
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to adapt to changing conditions
- Must be self-starting and able to multitask and function efficiently in a fast-paced agency environment
- Ability to work independently and capable of taking initiative
- Can be remote
- Although remote, we invite our interns to quarterly team building events!
- 5 internship positions
- 15 hours per week
- Fall, Spring, Summer
- Apply Online: https://dyverse.com/careers/#op-441687-account-management-intern
Copywriters + Social Media Interns: Copywriters and social media interns will work closely with account executives, creatives and the social media team on both client and internal projects. Copywriting tasks include content creation for blogs as well as meeting the copywriting needs of our clients such as copy written for taglines, naming companies, websites, ad campaigns, brochures, press releases, etc. Social media tasks include content creation, working with designers, scheduling, posting, engagement, reviewing analytics, etc. We also like to tailor the internship by making sure that interns get experience in other departments they are interested in learning more about. We are also always accepting intern applications for Account Management, Public Relations, etc. We hire for these roles on an as needed basis.
- Major in Advertising/PR, Marketing, Creative Writing, Graphic Design
- Senior preferably
- 10-15 hours per week
- 2 internships
- Spring, Summer
- A stipend and freelance pay may be available for more experienced interns, fun work environment, good perks and we have been know to hire former interns
- To apply: email a certain individual, send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in becoming a featured internship in the future?
Benefits of being a Featured Internship:
- Provide more visibility for your internship opportunities
- Have your internship opportunity and company profile posted on all Quotes social media platforms
- Connect with students and help them find an internship
If you are interested in becoming a featured internship, fill out this form.
Please email email@example.com with any questions you may have.