Quotes wants you to make the most of your membership, and to help position you for greater success through our professional development tools. Through member participation, Quotes is able to build on the value of your degree and fortify our industry’s commitment to excellence as future PR practitioners.
- FPRA Membership – Affiliate membership in FPRA, the oldest and most well-known public relations professional association in Florida.
- Bi- Weekly Meetings – Meetings provide members with an insight into the broad world of PR while enhancing the professional development of students.
- Early Admittance to Intern Pursuit – Beat the crowd and enter the internship fair an hour before general admittance.
- Internship Opportunities – With events like Intern Pursuit in addition to supplemental resources, Quotes will help you gain the experience necessary to take your career to the next level.
- Guest Speakers – Gain valuable information from experts working in the field.
- Industry-Focused Social Media – Whether on Twitter, Facebook or KnightsConnect, Quotes’ social media channels are dedicated to keep you up-to-date with emerging trends, industry topics and chapter activities.
- Professional Development – Develop your inner PRo.
- Workshops – Expand industry insight.
- Publishing Opportunity – Members have the opportunity to contribute to our bi-weekly blog.
- Agency Tours – Gain industry insight as you learn about the Orlando market and discuss agency life.
- Leadership Opportunities – Develop leadership skills and expand your knowledge by serving on the Quotes’ executive board or in a committee.
- Volunteer Opportunities – Quotes hosts a variety of events that can only be made successful with the help and support of our members.
- Networking – Countless opportunities to build relationships with local and statewide PR professionals.
- Chapter Mixers – Mix and mingle with other student chapters at unique locations once a semester.