Not quite ready to tackle a board position yet? Ambassadors are passionate club members looking to be more involved than the average student, but they might not be in a position to take a seat on the executive board. They are active club members who work with the board to promote events, do classroom visits, welcome attendees at meetings, and help staff large events. Ambassadors may be students looking to take a small step into leadership before applying for a seat on the executive board. Ambassadors may also be former board members who now serve in mentoring roles.
- Amplifying the messaging of the Quotes executive board
- Must attend three-fourths of all events held throughout the semester
- Passing out a certain amount of promotional materials to students on campus
- Attending tabling events such as orientation, open houses, and more
- Has to have social media in order to share what the club is actively doing throughout the semester
- Must write one blog post and one Proclaimer throughout the year